Monday, March 11, 2013

Very pleased with the drum set and service

I've been playing the drums for over 25 years and I couldn't wait to get my 1 year old son his first set of drums. I knew that I wanted to get him something he could enjoy for a few years...not a toy but a REAL set of drums that would last. More importantly I wanted to get him something that would sound and feel like real drums. The DeRosa kit is exactly that. These are not a toy! These are real wood shells with tunable drum heads! He absolutely loves them! I noticed that most of the reviews which were less than 5 stars were left by parents who had a difficult time understanding the directions or putting the kit together...this is perfectly understandable. If you are not a musician or have never assembled a drum kit it may seem a little difficult at first. But it seemed that once the kit was put together they were happy with it. We couldn't be happier with these drums!

No comments:

Post a Comment